Search for expired domains
You can view your expired domains in your account using the Expiration filter. You'll be able to view all expired domains, or filter further to view a specific expiration date range.
- Log in to your GoDaddy Domain Control Center. (Need help logging in? Find your username or password.)
- View your expired domains by selecting Expiration above your domains list.
- Select Expired to view all expired domains. Or, refine your selection by viewing any of the available date ranges.
Remove the filter by selecting the All Domains option.
- If your domain has expired, you can attempt to renew it with any applicable redemption fees .
- Avoid domain expiration by turning on auto renewal.
- Some domain names, such as ccTLDs, may have special requirements for renewing after expiration.